Neuphony™ Flex Cap
Connect via Bluetooth dongle
8 Channel EEG
Dry EEG Sensors
Shipping Begins From Feb 2023
Neuphony Flex Cap captures brain data through 8 EEG channels from the brain. With the best signal quality and flexible electrodes, it is being called as one of the best cap for researchers Made in India.
The device has 8 sensors distributed in the brain’s parietal, frontal & temporal lobes with the flexibility to move the sensors based on the requirements of the research. These are dry sensors and do not require any gel or saline solution.
|Sensor Count||8 (+2 references)||Frequency Response||1 – 45 Hz|
|Resolution||24 bits per channel||LSB Resolution||22.35 nVolts (24 bits mode)|
|Dynamic Range||375 mV (pp)||Sensor Technology||Dry sensors: polycarbonate conductive passive electrodes with Ag/AgCl coating|
|Motion Sensor||3x accelerometer||Connectivity||
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours||References||CMS/DRL references at M1/M2|
|Sample Rate||250 SPS|
|Sensor Count||8 (+2 references)|
|LSB Resolution||22.35 nVolts (24 bits mode)|
|Resolution||24 bits per channel|
|Sensor Technology||Dry sensors: polycarbonate conductive passive electrodes with Ag/AgCl coating|
|Dynamic Range||375 mV (pp)|
|Motion Sensor||3x accelerometer|
|References||CMS/DRL references at M1/M2|
|Battery Life||Up to 8 hours|
|Sample Rate||250 SPS|
|Frequency Response||1 – 45 Hz|
- Dry EEG sensors with electrodes which can collect brain signal with correlation and coherence higher than 90% when compared with standard gel cup electrodes
- 8 Channel EEG Data Analysis
- Movable sensor position to collect data based on the research requirements of the individual
- Connection via bluetooth dongle or USB cable. No compromises with the quality in both the options .
1 Year Subscription
- Unique user id creation along with customised experiments and records of each user
- Real time sensor connectivity and quality
- Analysing Real time EEG data through 8 channels
- Frequency analysis and band powers
- Real time measurements of cognitive states including Stress, External Focus, Mood & PDR
- Download .edf or .csv files of the session data recorded.
Measure Real Time Cognitive States
- Stress Vs Calm
- External Focus Vs Distractions
- Mood Analysis with 3 mood – positive (happy, excited), neutral (normal) and negative (upset, anxious, fear). Analyze how your mood changes in the small duration
- PDR (Posterior Dominant Rhythm): This metric helps indicate healthy functioning of the brain, it can also be summarised as processing speed or reaction time
For Brain Research & Developers
Buy Neuphony Flex Cap along with desktop application to analyze raw eeg data with added features like frequency analysis and band powers .
For Wellness & Meditation Centers
With this latest flex cap and desktop app get real time stress, focus, mood and pdr analysis.